1. Roll out your mat facing a window. It IS BEautiful.
2. Breathe deeply and smile softly. Set an intention.
3. Salute the sun in the sky (it is up there) and the sun in the body (your heart) in any way you can.
4. Do 6 asanas to move your spine in the 6 directions it is designed to move: forward, backward, laterally right, laterally left, twist right and twist to the left.
5. A few minutes of savasana.
6. A few minutes of sitting with breath, observing thoughts without attachment to them.
Now you are warmed up for sledding!
For those of you who had to go in to work today, get in some chair yoga if possible, and please get home safely.